Thursday, February 27, 2014

Update.

Talltimberroad.com, the domain, will be expiring a little later this year and I will not be renewing it.  I don't use the e-mail on it any longer, and don't see the need for the, admittedly small, expense of renewing it as, if there is still anybody reading it, you may have noticed that I don't update it much either (look to the right for the recently added Pappy Logs ™ sub-page).  The site at the moment is actually being hosted on a blogger blog, and the "real" address is http://talltimberroad.blogspot.com which if you were to go that address now would bring you to this page, so if you have a bookmark/favorite to this page go ahead and change it now.  Thanks and have a great day!

UPDATE to the update: TallTimberRoad is becoming Pappy's Park to reflect more on how I envision the site being used.  If I get everything set right going to the aforementioned http://talltimberroad.blogspot.com (or even http://www.talltimberroad.com) will automatically redirect to the new http://pappyspark.blogspot.com.

No comments: