
Friday, December 25, 2015
Cabin Cam
We now have internet at the cabin. Mixed feelings about that, but as long as it's there I'll take advantage of it. I have configured up one of my old android phones to take pictures of a snow stake on the deck and the trees and mountain behind it. to the right is a link to the Cabin Cam page that has the "current" pictures. I am still tweaking it so it is subject to change, but at the moment it takes a picture at 8am, noon, and 4pm. There is a link to the archive there as well so you can look back at the history. Below is the nice picture from Christmas morning. The Rudd family finally made it up for good snow this year, swapped in a picture via the cabin-cam from their visit in mid-January, 2016.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment