First up is the main bar cabinet that is all drawers, much more convenient than shelves in my opinion, and since I was making the cabinets I could do whatever I wanted. I actually went to the trouble/fun of making dovetail draw boxes, but have no pictures of them, nor any pictures of my custom pot and pan drawer with built in lid holders, maybe I'll remember next trip up.
The next cabinet is the small one between the stove and the refrigerator. It's not quite done as I still need to make the cookie sheet drawer that fills the lower portion, but here is the stove utensil drawer and granite top with rough edge.The other two base cabinets are going to have to wait until spring as the snow makes it a little difficult to haul things in. There was 3 feet sitting on the ground when I left this weekend, and we are expecting FEET more over the next couple days as a big storm goes through the northwest.
No comments:
Post a Comment